Vol. 7 No. 1 (2021): Granthakuti
The Granthakuti Journal is a scholarly communication of education, research and development of Library and Information Science (LIS). It aims to promote LIS literature and to make a relationship between LIS and other disciplines. It is published with different themes annually in print as well as online mode. This publication is fully funded by Dibru College, accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade (2017). The first volume was published in 2014 with ISSN : 2349-7386. From its inception, it has been published as peer reviewed journal. Each and every paper has been reviewed by eminent experts in LIS field and independent referees.
The Granthakuti Journal on Library and Information Science (LIS) is published with the following themes–
- Modern Library Development and Management.
Granthakuti Vol. I, 2014.
- Impact of ICT in Library Services.
Granthakuti Vol. II, 2016.
- Digital Libraries: Issues and Challenges.
Granthakuti Vol. III, 2017.
- Modern Library Management.
Granthakuti Vol. IV, 2018.
- Collection Development in Modern Libraries.
Granthakuti Vol. V, 2019.
- Libraries and Information Science (LIS) Education in India
Granthakuti Vol.-VI, 2020.
- Extending advance library services : Issues and Challenges
Granthakuti Vol.-VII, 2021.
The speciality of this journal is that authors from different part of India pens on different subtheme relating to the broad theme. So, the research outcome builds a scholarly recorded document of the specific period.